• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Dissector

International Debutant
with so much focus on Sachin,Sehwag and Yuvi I have a sneaky feeling Gambhir or Kohli will be the ones who will hurt us.
I am hoping Dhoni finally turns up with the bat. He has a great record against Pakistan and is due for a score. Hopefully it's not a rearguard action after the others have failed but more of an icing on the cake to take India to a great total.

smash84

The Tiger King
I am hoping Dhoni finally turns up with the bat. He has a great record against Pakistan and is due for a score. Hopefully it's not a rearguard action after the others have failed but more of an icing on the cake to take India to a great total.
an icing on the cake to take India to a great total but still short of the Pakistan total :ph34r:

salman85

International Debutant
In other news,Shoaib has an 80% chance of playing tomorrow :clap:

Anyway,i hope the Mohali crowd gives Sachin a good reception for his last ever WC match

:ph34r:

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Cricinfo are reporting that Yusuf Pathan may come in for the semi, which is reasonable - but ahead of Ashwin at #8. That's just ridiculous, surely?

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
"I feel I have been batting really well. It is just that in some situation I could not bat flamboyantly. If you bat at 5, 6 or 7, and if the top order does really well, it does not give opportunity to lower-order batsmen. The last game was an ideal game where I could have got a bit more runs which were needed at that point of time. So form has been a worry it is just that sometimes there were not many opportunities and when there was an opportunity and there were times I was not able to score in a particular game".

MS Dhoni on his own batting form

R_D

International Debutant
Cricinfo are reporting that Yusuf Pathan may come in for the semi, which is reasonable - but ahead of Ashwin at #8. That's just ridiculous, surely?
That be just ridiculous... hope that doesn't happen. Maybe they are bringing him in for Useless Patel...

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really hope India win. The final is a day after my 18th birthday and I refuse to bet on a match involving Pakistan.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
OMG .. That's insane. Weak in bowling and why do you ever wanna reduce the strength of it. That is sick.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
So SL through to the final and it is the semi-final tomorrow that has the hopes of so many cricket fans pinned on it on both sides of the border.

salman85

International Debutant
Yeah i heard that.I hope the match isn't rained out,or effected by the DL method.

The match won't go to any reserve day will it,incase of a washout?We'll have the one over thing?