• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Something in that though. His flight is certainly much more enticing than before, and will catch a few batsmen on the hop.
Reckon the angle he bowls at has a lot to do with that as well, at times it looks lime he's firing it miles down the leg side.

Spark

Global Moderator
Reckon the angle he bowls at has a lot to do with that as well, at times it looks lime he's firing it miles down the leg side.
Yeah, that too, perhaps the LBWs are to do with batsmen playing across the balls they should be hitting to long on/off.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Really nervous for this one. Hope India bats first in such a crunch game. Not sure about the dew. It would be a difficult decision for both captains with the toss.

CricTsunami18

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan broke Australia's winning streak and they'll be looking to break their losing streak against India in world cup games. I think they'll hold their nerves better so they may...no, they will....end up on top!!

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I don't really care where Pakistan are to be perfectly honest, I won't make any bones about it. This match is all about us, if we go out there and execute out skills like we did against Australia then no matter who they put on the park, we will win.

godofcricket

State 12th Man
From what I have seen Afridi isn’t too keen to use Wahab under pressure situations, he is mainly being used to bowl out some overs when the opposition is a bit on the back foot, this strategy shows that Wahab clearly is a weak point in our bowling. Pakistan needs an attacking and wicket taking bowler against India, I hope they play Akhtar in the semi-final.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If we get about 120 off 25 overs before losing the first wicket(and if we are batting first), Dhoni should come in at #3 and try to play one of his ultra aggressive knocks. If he falls we do have Raina down the order to nudge singles and go mental in the middle/death overs. Been a long time since he played a decent aggressive innings in ODIs. Last played a cameo in that Tendulkar 200 game vs SA. Dhoni hit that 148 against Pakistan and that 183 against SL coming in at 3.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting thing I noticed. Zaheer and Munaf's ODI career economy rate is identical to the second decimal place - 4.89 rpo.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His game, and his responsibilities have changed a lot since then. I would not tinker with something that actually seems to be working so far, i.e. our top order.

EDIT : To Shri.

Last edited: