• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Flem274*

123/5
I'm gonna go into the other thread and jinx NZ now!
I'm serious. The Indian bowling bar Zaheer has nothing. Even Kamran could score runs against that lot.

Golden Rule; If James Franklin scores runs against someone, they're rubbish.

smash84

The Tiger King
Even Kamran could score runs against that lot.
:laugh:

Dude incidentally Kamran was the architect of one of the most brilliant match wins of the 2000s when he scored a test ton against India :),..,,......

Khatmal is not such a bad bat......it is actually his keeping that is the worry.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
People keep calling the Indian bowling rubbish and it keeps performing beyond its reputation in all forms of the game.. long may that continue.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
People keep calling the Indian bowling rubbish and it keeps performing beyond its reputation in all forms of the game.. long may that continue.
haha yeah, I'm one of the first ones to criticise Indian bowling, but they continue to do the job in such a remarkable way when it's needed. Though I still find myself confused as to how Waterboy continues to get wickets.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
haha yeah, I'm one of the first ones to criticise Indian bowling, but they continue to do the job in such a remarkable way when it's needed. Though I still find myself confused as to how Waterboy continues to get wickets.
Same way Mitchell Johnson does, tbh.. :ph34r:

vcs

So do I TBH. :laugh: But I noticed in this WC, he's getting his arm up higher and flighting the ball quite nicely.

Last edited:

angad

U19 12th Man
In all seriousness I have a strong feeling that Zaheer Khan will rip through Pakistan batting line-up, so many LBW contenders. :)

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Zaheer has a very average record against Pakistan though tbf to him he has improved a lot.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Neither do I TBH. :laugh: But I noticed in this WC, he's getting his arm up higher and flighting the ball quite nicely.
He's not a terrible bowler by any means, but batsmen seem to just enjoy chipping his deliveries to cover

vcs

They also miss his straighter one a lot, which is surprising given he barely turns it all that much. Got plenty of LBWs that way.

Spark

Global Moderator
Something in that though. His flight is certainly much more enticing than before, and will catch a few batsmen on the hop.

smash84

The Tiger King
They are giving themselves a 50% chance of claiming that they already knew the outcome. Pathetic levels of reporting.
that was what i was thinking........

If the team wins then they say that we busted the racket and if they lose they will say "we told you so"

pathetic