View Poll Results: Who will win this match?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pakistan

35 50.00%
  • India

35 50.00%
Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

First Class Debutant
    Nice trailer, but you missed the signature X pose of Afridi

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    Tbh, Agarkar is an extremely underrated ODI bowler. Struck early more often for us than any other.
    Would kill for him to be our 2nd seamer on Wednesday.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Would kill for him to be our 2nd seamer on Wednesday.
    I don't remember Agarkar ever being very good against us. India might consider Irfan Pathan against Pakistan.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Quote Originally Posted by Prad100w View Post
    I would agree with this. Nehra and Munaf had done nothing to keep their place in the side and Sreesanth deserves another chance. I just hate Munaf's attitude. Not saying Sree has a good one, but he is a definite trier. But yes its a gamble, he could go for 50 in 4 or get 4 wickets. Its the matter of gambling to take that risk. But i doubt Dhoni would take that risk.
    I am not as nervous as i had been for the Australia game. Maybe because we have got into the semis. Victory against Pakistan would be sweet. They are playing very well at the moment. Its gonna be epic.
    Sree does not have an attitude problem, he has a behaviour problem. He seems to piss off his own team mates (and more importantly the captain) with his antics. But he gives his 100% when on field, unlike Munaf who is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    Sree does not have an attitude problem, he has a behaviour problem. He seems to piss off his own team mates (and more importantly the captain) with his antics. But he gives his 100% when on field, unlike Munaf who is just pathetic.
    I can't help but think Sree is like Stuart Broad, whilst Broady has grown up, Sree has gona back to sucking his thumb and being wierd. But hey, I like his uniqueness and the fact that he gives 100%. Munraf Patel has never been very good. I feel the only way Pakistan will lose this is if :
    India post 280+
    Pakistan lose wickets to India's fasties.

All in all, can't wait a single moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba
    If Shoiab starts throwing his jockstrap around, they're all going to catch something

Accidental Founder of the Fawad Alam Appreciation Society!

Slowfinger - An active member of CricketWeb for 5 years and counting!

International Debutant M0rphin3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    Tbh, Agarkar is an extremely underrated ODI bowler. Struck early more often for us than any other.
    AWTA. Still the poor guy gets a lot of flak. IMO lightyears ahead of any Indian seamer except Zaheer now (in ODIs obv)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudrunner View Post
    give 21yo smith a break. bradmans figures for his first few tests were comparable.....

Proud Supporter of: Shakib Al Hasan, Kane Williamson, Adam Milne

Banned
    Teja has apparently predicted an Indian win. I think that's very good news for Pakistan. Be worried if you are an Indian fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    Teja has apparently predicted an Indian win. I think that's very good news for Pakistan. Be worried if you are an Indian fan.
    haha.....yeah I am hoping for the same.........I am using it for my sig

Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    haha.....yeah I am hoping for the same.........I am using it for my sig
    That's where I saw it.

And, on a serious note, I believe Teja has got it right this time. I also believe it is high time someone added some much needed spice to this thread. Not youtube-esque crap of course, but friendly banter. Posters from both sides have been too diplomatic and too nice in this thread. Looks like I'll have to start off proceedings.

A question for Pakistani fans - should I make an Afridi/Akhtar tribute youtube video now, or would it be better to wait for their ODI careers to end on March 30?

Let the battle begin!

***logs off***

That's where I saw it.

And, on a serious note, I believe Teja has got it right this time. I also believe it is high time someone added some much needed spice to this thread. Not youtube-esque crap of course, but friendly banter. Posters from both sides have been too diplomatic and too nice in this thread. Looks like I'll have to start off proceedings.

A question for Pakistani fans - should I make an Afridi/Akhtar tribute youtube video now, or would it be better to wait for their ODI careers to end on March 30?

Let the battle begin!

***logs off***
    haha...........

Do you want Sachin's nose broken by Akhtar or Sehwag's .......

but yeah the fans have been too nice so far........let the banter begin

vcs
    That's where I saw it.

Let the battle begin!

***logs off***
    Appreciate your sentiment, but Afridi is just 31 (in Pakistan age ). Surely has another WC left in him.

That's where I saw it.

Let the battle begin!

***logs off***
    In response to your question I will ask you to wait until 2nd April so that you can give pictures of Afridi lifting the cup in your tribute video

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    haha...........

Do you want Sachin's nose broken by Akhtar or Sehwag's .......

but yeah the fans have been too nice so far........let the banter begin
    Wouldn't want to see Sehwag attempting to break Sachin's nose with his own nose..

Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Wouldn't want to see Sehwag attempting to break Sachin's nose with his own nose..
    lol........I meant do you want Sachin's or Sehwag's nose to be broken by Akhtar???? Take a pick

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread Information