• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your team gets knocked out in the quarter-final...

Who would you support if your team gets eliminated?

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah, that age-old question.

My preferred order:

WI>NZ>Australia>SL>SA>Eng>Pakistan

Spark

Global Moderator
Would be happy to see WI win it too. From a neutral POV in terms of the excitement of the ride along the way, hard to go past Pakistan or England.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In a way, it will be disappointing no matter who wins it, because there isn't an outstanding team this time like Australia in previous editions. In previous editions, it felt like everyone was jostling for 2nd place anyway.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Would rather they call off the tournament if India gets knocked out

:ph34r:

No but in all seriousness, probably NZL or WI. Definitely not Australia, England, or Pakistan.

Last edited:

cricpk

U19 12th Man
I wouldn't even care who wins if we are knocked out :(
I even have promised myself if Pakistan win this World Cup, My pay for this month would go to a charity.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies, go Watto (:wub:).

... and cause he's my fantasy captain and I don't have enough modifications left to change him :p