• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your team gets knocked out in the quarter-final...

Who would you support if your team gets eliminated?

• Total voters

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
If India beat Australia tonight, then I choose India. :ph34r: At least we can say we were knocked out by the eventual champions. Plus a billion+ people will have one helluva party, many of whom live for their cricket.

Yes, I've flip-flopped.

JBH001

International Regular
If Sri Lanka lose then NZ of course. If NZ lose then Sri Lanka of course.

If they both lose, then Pakistan. I can't make myself support India, SA or Australia with any real enthusiasm.

nexxus

U19 Debutant
Geez, have to go with India don't I? The wife would murderise me if I didn't. Though, deep down some part of would be really interested in what would happen if Pak beat India in a Mumbai final (know it isn't possible)

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I work with a bunch of South Africans I have to throw my support behind them now that Aus is out.

I think Pakistan will take the tournament though and have done since the beat Sri Lanka.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In keeping with the ABE and ABI sentiment expressed earlier:

NZ
Pakistan
SL

India.

smash84

The Tiger King
lol..........Burgey in form now..........on a side note, as Ankit pointed out in another thread, what would be the reaction of all the non-Indian CWers if India does manage to win the WC.......ouch