• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If your team gets knocked out in the quarter-final...

Who would you support if your team gets eliminated?

• Total voters

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
West Indies. All the flair, excitement, and unpredictability of Pakistan, minus the whole "bringing the integrity of the game into question" thing.

Himannv

International Coach
If SL are out, I'll support everyone excluding India, Australia, Pakistan, West Indies, England, South Africa and New Zealand.

EDIT: In truth, probably West Indies or Pakistan so todays game may not be the best thing. I hearby swear that if Pakistan lift the trophy this year I will change my avatar to Wasim Akram. If West Indies win it I'll have one of their olden day quicks.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this Indian team that disliked?

For me, I want Pakistan to win, even more than India who's technically 'my' team

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't get the love for this modern WI team. Don't do it for me at all.
I rest my case.

People rip into Bangladesh for being crap but look at what the WI produce. Worse, they produce this and lose when in winning positions as well lol.

Spark

Global Moderator
They have some awesome players when they come off but they can be absolutely dismal too.

smash84

The Tiger King
If SL are out, I'll support everyone excluding India, Australia, Pakistan, West Indies, England, South Africa and New Zealand.

EDIT: In truth, probably West Indies or Pakistan so todays game may not be the best thing. I hearby swear that if Pakistan lift the trophy this year I will change my avatar to Wasim Akram. If West Indies win it I'll have one of their olden day quicks.
haha. I suggest you choose Imran as the avatar. Probably the most glamorous cricketer ever. However there are more than a few Imran avatars so Wasim makes sense. But there is still a long way to go.

Is this Indian team that disliked?

For me, I want Pakistan to win, even more than India who's technically 'my' team
Is one of your parents Indian ?

Himannv

International Coach
haha. I suggest you choose Imran as the avatar. Probably the most glamorous cricketer ever. However there are more than a few Imran avatars so Wasim makes sense. But there is still a long way to go.
Wasim is my favourite Pakistani cricketer bar none. We love him down here in SL tbh. Awesome bowler.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I rest my case.

People rip into Bangladesh for being crap but look at what the WI produce. Worse, they produce this and lose when in winning positions as well lol.
Yeah, it's like people bagging Dhoni_fan and ignoring the dross you post :p