• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 4 - Sri Lanka v England

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Looking at the three possibles (Tremmers, Jimmeh and Dernbach) I'd have the big fella in the bronze looking horses-for-courses.

Says how far Anderson's star has fallen in such a short time he didn't get the nod.
Indeed. Thought he'd have been useful if he could get reverse on this.

JBH001

International Regular
Murali gets a wicket from nowhere in an ordinary spell.

Ah well, they all count. This might put some fizz back into his bowling too, he has looked sub-par today with the ball.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's a shame the Sky multiscreen isn't on - they could have one camera roving round the crowd concentrating on picking out the attractive young ladies (of whom there seem to be quite a few) - it would keep us sad old men happy - and I dare say a few of you sad young 'uns as well

Stapel

International Regular
When they referred, I thought he must have an edge on it! Why else would you refer that??? OTOH, Bopara consulted Trott. Not something you do if you got some bat on it?

Mystery referral....

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Why oh why do our batsmen insist on sweeping so much?

Should be fined £1,000 for every sweep shot they play.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The sweep was entirely unnecessary/a terrible idea, Murali was overpitching almost every ball.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stating the obvious as it may be, but this is the game here.

One of these goes soon and I reckon it'll be red rover.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stating the obvious as it may be, but this is the game here.

One of these goes soon and I reckon it'll be red rover.

Yep, if one of these goes because we don't have a review left, I advocate stringing up Bopara, worst review ever.:@

JBH001

International Regular
Murali is bowling a very full length here. I'm not entirely sure why. He isn't getting much turn from this wicket either.