• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

salman85

International Debutant
SA to thump NZ.

The choke button won't be pressed in this match.New Zealand lack the genuine bowling match winner that usually does South Africa.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
SA has got some tough choices...Can't believe it but Botha might have to miss out. I can see Van Wyk keeping his spot ahead of Ingram sadly. Van Wyk is a good player but has to bat in the top 3 then if he plays.

1. SMITH
2. AMLA
3. VAN WYK
4. KALLIS
5. AB
6. JP
7. FAF
8. PETERSON
9. STEYN
10. MORKEL
11. TAHIR
This. They've got to be favourites if they play this lineup.

SeamUp

International Coach
Whats wrong with being positive before a match? I know I would rather be that than negative.

As long as you respect the opposition and Faf has said that all the sides that are left are dangerous.

In any event we don't need to worry about the opposition just like all other sides shouldn't be. Just concentrate on your own teams plans and your skills and talents.

So once again, you're barking up the wrong tree.:blink: