Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: Who will win this match?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • India

34 65.38%
  • Australia

18 34.62%
Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1528

Thread: *Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Should have been over White tbf. 10 times out of 10.
    100% awta.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissector View Post
    I wonder if Munaf will be dropped for the next game. He is clearly the weak link but there is no real alternative either.
    Should just play Pathan instead of him and let Sachin and Kohli bowl 5-7 overs(both of em combined) of medium pace. That can't be worse than Munaf 'bowling'. And Yusuf can become a full fledged no.8 slogger and people would't mind if he gets out cheaply and there won't be pressure on him.
    I am proud of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Ashwin is like one of those paintings whose eye always follows you around the room. He'd be hell in a court room. The judge and the witness would always think he's lookong at both of them at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    You are basically saying he would have made an amazing lawyer. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    No im saying he's partly cross-eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by wpdavid View Post
    This one was one the cards though. Obviously farewell to Ponting, Lee and M Hussey from the oneday setup, and kudos to all 3 of them. But their one-day side will probably be OKish.
    Those three guys represent most of the talent in this Australian squad.
    Definitely time for a bit of a clean out and re-build. New coach, certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    haha.........talk about rubbing it in

Been waiting since 1992!!!
    http://batallday.blogspot.com/ - Cricket blog dedicated to domestic cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevno View Post
    Based on performances so far, don't think either is even arguable.

But remember Pakistan have played their matches so far on slower and more turning sticky surfaces so far in Srilanka and Bangladesh.
    Mohali will be different.

On the other hand, the pressure will be on the Indian team though and Pakistan will have nothing to lose.

India to win with Sehwag again smashing his favorite nemesis would be my prediction.
    hmmm........but I think the best part about Pakistan's attack is that it is very versatile......you have a good leg spinner, off spinner, part timer (hafeez), right arm fast bowlers Gul and Akhtar who can crank it up to 90 mph, left arm fast bowler Wahab Riaz who can crank it to 90+, left arm orthodox in Abdur Rehman, and a medium pacer in Abdur Razzaq......so plenty of options to choose from I suppose....no matter what the pitch the bowling has lots of options, if not that much quality
    Last edited by smalishah84; 24-03-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

International Debutant salman85's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissector View Post
    I wonder if Munaf will be dropped for the next game. He is clearly the weak link but there is no real alternative either.
    Don't think so.Both Nehra and Sreesanth have the tendency to go for runs,and with the number of stroke players in Pakistan's side that's a risk i don't see India taking.

R_D
    Well done India........ **** yeah,,

Quote Originally Posted by JBH001 View Post
    I thought you weren't going to be on the thread for this, Jono? Or have you been lurking?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylez View Post
    Haha, was posting from my phone. Was at a mate's place so just posted every 20 overs or so.

vcs
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smalishah84 View Post
    hmmm........but I think the best part about Pakistan's attack is that it is very versatile......you have a good leg spinner, off spinner, part timer (hafeez), right arm fast bowlers Gul and Akhtar who can crank it up to 90 mph, left arm fast bowler Wahab Riaz who can crank it to 90+, left arm orthodox in Abdur Rehman, and a medium pacer in Abdur Razzaq......so plenty of options to choose from I suppose....no matter what the pitch the bowling has lots of options, if not that much quality
    You aren't going to play all of them TBF (unless you've decided not to play batsmen at all ). Akhtar will probably come in for Wahab. And Ajmal will probably retain his spot over Rehman after taking wickets in the last game.

Gul and Razzaq will really test Tendulkar because they have troubled him in the past with the incoming delivery. Gul is bowling brilliantly at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by social View Post
    Sorry, but Yuvi is the ultimate soft ****

How many times did he play and miss?

It was embarassing in the end
    57 not out. The Australian batting lineup could have done with some of that type of soft **** embarrassment.

Good ininng from Ponting. Delivering such an important inning, under pressure, under ****ty form. Hats off.
    Nice innings from Tendulkar and Yuvi as well.

Loved Lee's attitude.
    Greatest Test XI::: S Gavaskar, M Hayden, V Richards , B Lara, S Waugh, A Border A Gilchrist, I Khan*, S Warne, M Marshall, D Steyn
    Reserves: J langer, J Kallis, K Sangakkara, M Muralitharan

Greatest ODI XI::: A Gilchrist, S Tendulkar, R Ponting*, V Richards, M Dhoni, M Bevan, S Pollock, W Akram, S Warne, J Garner, M Muralitharan
    Reserves: A deVilliars, B Lara, R Hadlee, V Kohli

Great Great victory . People are out in the street with crackers. Great occasion for Indian cricket. Felt sad for Ponting in the presentation ceremony. Looked a bit emotional. A truly great player. Will be missed if he decides to retire.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Shri's Avatar
    Think I have joined the dark side. I am a Ponting fan after today. Someone please shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    You aren't going to play all of them TBF (unless you've decided not to play batsmen at all ). Akhtar will probably come in for Wahab. And Ajmal will probably retain his spot over Rehman after taking wickets in the last game.

Gul and Razzaq will really test Tendulkar because they have troubled him in the past with the incoming delivery. Gul is bowling brilliantly at the moment.
    Of course not all will be played but lots of options that can be played around with to get the right combination for the pitch........worried about our batting tbh......it is worse than piss poor

Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Think I have joined the dark side. I am a Ponting fan after today. Someone please shoot me.

School Boy/Girl Captain Tendulkar_200*'s Avatar
    Superb win, pre tournament favourites versus the holders. Would have been a great final.

India will go all the way now. India, Aus, and SL are the strongest teams. Don't see Pak doing much in Semi Final despite good bowling attack.

Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast

Thread Information