• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually think Australia is doing the right thing here. At this rate they'll have the 10 spinning overs done by the 30th. Sure those overs are going at about 5 rpo, but frankly I'd have taken that against this line up in these conditions.
**** I'm good. Haters can suck it!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Gifted wicket from a horrible ball. Need to bring the field in and pressure the new batsman a bit, that partnership was way too easy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That is the most shattering wicket ever.

Thanks sourav and Chapprli for saying India is cruising. Jinxing mother ****ers.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the 10th over of spin, those 9.2 overs have taken 1-48 or so. Against India in India, I'd have been happy for Shane Warne to have those figures.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow what a gift. Kohli just needed to stay in and knock singles about for another ten overs and India were virtually home. Still favourites though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
****ing clanger of a dismissal. So disappointing from Kholi, this is what he's in the team for. Australia right back in it but still behind.