• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
If any **** tries to call Ponting a cheat here I'll be deeply unamused.

Ooooh, ominous from Tendulkar.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It would be so classic if Sachin tonned up here, no other Indian batsman got going and India lost the match. Just typical.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Decent wicket but not an easy wicket to get started up on, thats why its crucial we have one big partnership!
From out point of view hoping this is the one! but as expected the Aussies are coming VERY hard at us! they are not the winners the last 3 times for no reason!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ting myself so much. Don't trust our middle order on this track chasing in a knock out.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah there's massive potential for a collapse on this surface. If Australia were to knock over Tendulkar in the next over or two for example I think they'd be strong favourites. India need a solid partnership.

angad

U19 12th Man
WoW Azharuddin was pure class, amazing shots. :-O Good knock against Aus in 1987 WC.

Last edited: