• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Stating the obvious, but really need a big performance from Tait. A wayward 10 from him will be where India get most of their runs.

Poor start.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tait has a fantastic ODI record for someone so heavily criticised.

And he goes for four first ball..

Borges

International Regular
While I am confident we will win from here!
I'm not all that confident.

This pitch is not all that easy to bat on; the ball seems to be coming off the pitch at variable pace, there's plenty in it for spinners who don't try to emulate Yardy or Harbhajan. Nothing much for the quicks though, as far as I could make out. 260 is not a huge score, but I think it is a very competitive one.

You have to take your hat off to Punter! I certainly was not writing him off before today and he showed himself to be the class player that we all know he is!
Yup, you can say that again. Before this lean patch, he'd always been one of the greatest big match players the game has seen.

Well done, Punter! Delighted to see you back among the runs.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: at Tait sledging Sachin, having already conceded 10 in the over. One dot ball doesn't put you ahead in the battle, son.

Jnr.

First Class Debutant
I have always felt that Tait is a bit soft, I don't recall him ever performing well under pressure. Big choker.