• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irfan

State Captain
TVGuide reckons that Aus vs India game won't be live on Ch 9?

Are they for real? Will be absolutely spewin if that's the case

irfan

State Captain
6pm
Nine News
6.30pm
A Current Affair
7pm
Two and a Half Men
Anteaters. They're Just Crazy-lookin'
7.30pm
RBT
8pm
Getaway
8.30pm
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead
9.30pm
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Leaving Las Vegas
10.30pm
ICC World Cup Cricket 2011
Quarter Final - India v Australia

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha.. Already so much analysis and niggle in this thread, and we're two days away from a start FFS.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Channel 9 taking a **** on Australian cricket, while they have Ice Road Truckers and the Hitman movie on onehd.

What is wrong with the commercial networks in this country?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I don't think it's the same thing. Haddin kept on getting quick 40s and then not adjusting his game once the powerplays were over, and getting out caught playing a needless shot. He was doing his job from overs 1-15, but then he was getting out softly rather than persevering through the middle overs.

Now he's not getting the job done in the first 10-15.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I don't think it is a case of us being analysts or looking over our shoulder and comparing apples as it were, if we play to our best and execute our skills then we will win.

Last edited:

benchmark00

I don't think it is a case of us being analysts or looking over our shoulder and comparing apples as it were, if we play to our best and execute our skills then we will win.
Good to see you back mate, forum hasn't been the same without you.

Add me on MSN on so we can talk Indian cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't think it's the same thing. Haddin kept on getting quick 40s and then not adjusting his game once the powerplays were over, and getting out caught playing a needless shot. He was doing his job from overs 1-15, but then he was getting out softly rather than persevering through the middle overs.

Now he's not getting the job done in the first 10-15.
This basically.

vcs

They have a reserve day. I don't think there's any danger of rain at Ahmedabad at this time of year, haven't checked the forecasts though.

EDIT : Don't know about tie, India should go through as they finished higher in their group, though there will be a touch of unfairness to it.

Last edited: