• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best WC in a long time?

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Just suss that they wanted this version to work in favour of the full members, then were firm on 10 teams only for 2015 - no negotiations - even after we beat England... something along the lines of 'it's bound to happen sometimes'. After that there weren't any other upsets or really close finishes and now it's open for discussions again.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the result of Saturday's match. Just strange.. Anyway, i'm happy :)

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Just suss that they wanted this version to work in favour of the full members, then were firm on 10 teams only for 2015 - no negotiations - even after we beat England... something along the lines of 'it's bound to happen sometimes'. After that there weren't any other upsets or really close finishes and now it's open for discussions again.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the result of Saturday's match. Just strange.. Anyway, i'm happy :)
I take that all back. Bunch of ****s.