• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies fans - who would you rather face in the quarters?

gvenkat

State Captain
Australia. They are ripe for the taking. No spinner who an threaten and the batting is too dependent on Watson.

smash84

The Tiger King
Actually I am confused about this. Pakistan is a very mercurial side and very erratic. WI can hope to win the match if Pak have an off day.

With Aus the trouble is that even if they have an off day there will be many depts of the game that they will still be very good at.

gvenkat

State Captain
Actually I am confused about this. Pakistan is a very mercurial side and very erratic. WI can hope to win the match if Pak have an off day.

With Aus the trouble is that even if they have an off day there will be many depts of the game that they will still be very good at.
West Indians can't bat spin to the save their lives. Afridi, Rahman and Hafeez are just too much for them.. However Pakistan can stink up the joint like that with an absolutely crappy performance so I'm not ruling anything out. Also in this stage of the knockouts it should not mater.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Its going to be Westindies vs Pakistan, I'm very nervous. By the way, shouldn't there be maddels for topping a group :laugh: ?????? Atleast you get some reward for topping a group.