• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 42 - India v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pup11

International Coach
No Gayle and Roach for the Windies and as Bun said it seems they obviously don't want nothing to do with Australia in the QF.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jesus.

Six pies (including the wide) and then a jaffa.

Rampaul has had a pint of what Mitchell Johnson drinks, IMHO.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
No worries. Tendulkar saving his best for the knock out stages :cool:

We must win this one for our momentum sake, though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh.. Rampoo gets Sachin. :(

Great ball though, he was getting some steepling bounce in that over.

Jacknife

International Captain
Very classy from Tendulkar, he just walked, even when the umpire didn't give it, you never see that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good start, from a neutral point of view we need an India collapse at the start or this will be a nothing game with the side Windies have selected.

Bun

Banned
WTF Tendulkar walked? Thought he was a subscriber to the "stay till the finger go up" philosophy.

How times change!

Bun

Banned
Cos he's a champion chap, basically.

Total respect to him. Not sure I would've, but kudos to the great man.
Even if he didn't walk, he wouldn't have been any less a champion imho.

But again, if that makes him sleep better tonight all for it!

I've seen him stand rooted after edging even more clearer ones behind. And at the risk of antagonising some of my Tendulkar fan friends here, dare I suggest he would he have walked had it been the final?

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
You don't want to look like an arse on review (see Ponting yesterday). Sachin usually doesn't walk.
That was a blatant edge though. I very much doubt if this decision would have been overturned. The replays were hardly conclusive.