• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Australia v Pakistan
Sat Mar 19

R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo
09:00 GMT | 14:30 local | 20:00 EST | 19:30 CST | 17:00 WST

Australia Squad

Ricky Ponting (captain), Michael Clarke, Doug Bollinger, Callum Ferguson, Brad Haddin (wicketkeeper), John Hastings, David Hussey, Mitchell Johnson, Jason Krejza, Brett Lee, Tim Paine (wicketkeeper), Steven Smith, Shaun Tait, Shane Watson, Cameron White, Michael Hussey

Pakistan Squad

Shahid Afridi (captain), Misbah-ul-Haq, Abdul Razzaq, Abdur Rehman, Ahmed Shehzad, Asad Shafiq, Junaid Khan, Kamran Akmal (wicketkeeper), Mohammad Hafeez, Saeed Ajmal, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Akmal (wicketkeeper), Umar Gul, Wahab Riaz, Younis Khan

0RI0N

State 12th Man
If the Packers win the toss and score 260plus AND play Saeed Ajmal... good night sweet streak.

salman85

International Debutant
Because the sooner you book, the cheaper the ticket.Booking tickets right after the QF loss would be expensive.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Pakistan played their all games on week days. Not a single match on sunday :@
can't watch it as i work 4 PM to 12 AM :(

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
A cracker i believe. Pakistan has been struggling with the bat in the last few games. Would be interesting to see how they go about against the Aussie pace attack. That would decide the match.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Davison vs Cheema

Reckon' Davison will win quite comfortably tbh. He'll certainly lift his game against Cheema. Also, has a mental edge over him. Davison's pace will outdo Cheema's batting. Although can see Cheema's spin troubling Davison a fair bit.

Will be cheering for Davison surely, since I rather Bagai not face him in the quarters.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Davison vs Cheema

Reckon' Davison will win quite comfortably tbh. He'll certainly lift his game against Cheema. Also, has a mental edge over him. Davison's pace will outdo Cheema's batting. Although can see Cheema's spin troubling Davison a fair bit.

Will be cheering for Davison surely, since I rather Bagai not face him in the quarters.
:unsure:

Somerset Chops

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Davison vs Cheema

That really is a huge fail.

Aussies to win this fairly comfortably , Pakistans Batsmen to wilt against the pacers.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Davison vs Cheema

Crap joke