• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 39 - Bangladesh v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smash84

The Tiger King
A very well written post by Challis but it has now been more than a decade in intl cricket for Bangladesh and I guess other nations are not seeing the results as quickly as they wanted to.

If anything I felt that Shakib's attitude going into some of the matches was absolutely terrible. For e.g. before one of the games he comes out and says "this is not a must win game for us".........what kind of a silly attitude is that????? That for me was a significant show of attitude from Shakib.

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
A very well written post by Challis but it has now been more than a decade in intl cricket for Bangladesh and I guess other nations are not seeing the results as quickly as they wanted to.

If anything I felt that Shakib's attitude going into some of the matches was absolutely terrible. For e.g. before one of the games he comes out and says "this is not a must win game for us".........what kind of a silly attitude is that????? That for me was a significant show of attitude from Shakib.
That quote was taken out of context by the media to be honest. What he actually said was quite different.