And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW
Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta
Assuming India beats West Indies :
1. First QF - Pakistan vs. West Indies at Mirpur - March 23.
2. Second QF - India vs. Australia at Ahmedabad - March 24.
3. Third QF - South Africa vs. New Zealand at Mirpur - March 25.
4. Fourth QF - Sri Lanka vs. England at Colombo - March 26.
Semi Final - Winner of 1 vs. 2(at Mohali if India win or if India loses and Sri Lanka wins, else at Colombo) and 3 vs. 4(at Mohali if India and Sri Lanka lose)
If India loses to West Indies :
1. First QF - Pakistan vs. England at Mirpur - March 23.
2. Second QF - India vs. Sri Lanka at Ahmedabad - March 24.
3. Third QF - Australia vs. West Indies at Mirpur - March 25.
4. Fourth QF - South Africa vs. New Zealand at Colombo - March 26.
Semi Finals - Winner of 1 vs. 3(at Colombo) and 2 vs. 4(at Mohali)
Swann bowling to our (SL) middle order at the Premadasa really scares me.
Fear of an English spinner FFS, what has the world come to.
For as long as there is limited overs cricket - of ten, twenty or fifty overs - there will remain the Sri Lankan spinners' mid-innings choke
The Cricket Web Podcast - episode 11 out now
We're on iTunes - why not give us a review?
Got a ****ty feeling that we're gonna lose to India.
NZ vs SA is set, only venue is yet to be decided.
Either in Colombo or Mirpur.
I guess that NZ would prefer Colombo and SA would prefer Mirpur?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)