What if Australia tie?
Or the match that has thunder storms predicted gets rained off.
Not that pedantic tbh. Remember what happened the last time we played in Colombo?
+ time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +
get ready for a broken ****in' arm
Last edited by centurymaker; 18-03-2011 at 06:32 AM.
I am afraid Pakistan is going to win tomorrow. Shahid Afridi is determined to win and reach the top of Group A table.
India vs. Australia in the quarter finals is very likely. We all know what the result will be.
Ok I get the below from PP. Can someone confirm if this is accurate?
Assuming SAF beats BD...... here are all the scenarios....please correct me if I am wrong.
1) If Aus beats Pak & Ind beats WI.... will be an SAF-Pak QF.
2) If Aus beats Pak & WI beats Ind.... will be an SAF-Pak QF.
3) If Pak beats Aus & Ind beats WI.... will be an WI-Pak QF.
4) If Pak beats Aus & WI beats Ind.... will be an IND-Pak QF.
5) If Pak vs Aus get rained out & Ind beats WI.... will be an Ind-Pak QF.
6)If Pak vs Aus get rained out & WI beats Ind.... will be an WI-Pak QF.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)