What if Australia tie?
Or the match that has thunder storms predicted gets rained off.
Not that pedantic tbh. Remember what happened the last time we played in Colombo?
Originally Posted by Peter Mooresforever 63*
Last edited by centurymaker; 18-03-2011 at 05:32 AM.
I am afraid Pakistan is going to win tomorrow. Shahid Afridi is determined to win and reach the top of Group A table.
India vs. Australia in the quarter finals is very likely. We all know what the result will be.
Ok I get the below from PP. Can someone confirm if this is accurate?
Assuming SAF beats BD...... here are all the scenarios....please correct me if I am wrong.
1) If Aus beats Pak & Ind beats WI.... will be an SAF-Pak QF.
2) If Aus beats Pak & WI beats Ind.... will be an SAF-Pak QF.
3) If Pak beats Aus & Ind beats WI.... will be an WI-Pak QF.
4) If Pak beats Aus & WI beats Ind.... will be an IND-Pak QF.
5) If Pak vs Aus get rained out & Ind beats WI.... will be an Ind-Pak QF.
6)If Pak vs Aus get rained out & WI beats Ind.... will be an WI-Pak QF.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)