• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarters/Semis/Final General Discussion

qarishahg

Cricket Spectator
my predictions...

Pak vs WI: Winner = Pak....

.................... final winner = Pak

No need to go through all the hassle we know whose gonna win:laugh:

:ph34r:

smash84

The Tiger King
my predictions...

Pak vs WI: Winner = Pak....

.................... final winner = Pak

No need to go through all the hassle we know whose gonna win:laugh:

:ph34r:
:laugh:

smash84

The Tiger King
Learn from the confidence Ali,learn from the confidence :cool:
Salman, I have an advice for you and Turbi...........over confidence is the first step towards failure :)..........I think you should learn the difference between confidence and over confidence :p

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
My brain tells me that RSA will win but my gut and heart both say it's Pakistan all the way baby. So I will just ignore my brain :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Said it in another thread, but thank God England made the quarters.

Because if Bangladesh had made it instead and got owned by Sri Lanka (or Pakistan, with WI getting owned by Sri Lanka) it would have potentially ruined a great tournament up until then.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So conflicted about who I want to win in the Ind/Aus match. If India win, they will have tremendous momentum having just beaten Australia in a knock-out game and will play Pakistan in front of a frenzied home crowd. If Australia win, they would be looking for revenge against Pakistan and how many times have teams beaten Australia twice in a WC? Sooo tense right about now. :fear:

Shri

Mr. Glass
So conflicted about who I want to win in the Ind/Aus match. If India win, they will have tremendous momentum having just beaten Australia in a knock-out game and will play Pakistan in front of a frenzied home crowd. If Australia win, they would be looking for revenge against Pakistan and how many times have teams beaten Australia twice in a WC? Sooo tense right about now. :fear:
India will have history in addition to momentum. Pakistan has never beaten us in a WC game before.

salman85

International Debutant
I would rather play India then Australia.

You don't beat Australia twice in the same competition.Not when they just beat the home team.

Coming to India,they have WC history on their side,but this time i'm confident of our chances against them.The pressure will be squarely on India - home crowd,home conditions,expectant country,WC semifinal,against the arch rival,favorable WC head to head etc.

Pakistan will have a fair bit of pressure on them too,but since they came into the tournament as underdogs,and they never had the same weight of expectation on them as the Indian team,they will be under less pressure.

It's all about how handles the pressure well.India have to deal with an infinite amount of more pressure than Pakistan due to their pre-tournament favorite status and home crowd,which is where i think they will collapse.