• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 38 - New Zealand v Sri Lanka

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierry henry

International Coach
What's so bad about Danny Morrison?
He can't even say a sentence. He just slowly works his way through a sequence of vaguely related words with random pauses. It genuinely sounds like he has some sort of mental or possibly personality disorder. Just imo.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the bright side, I don't feel so uncomfortable now about Tharanga's unlucky dismissal.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
He can't even say a sentence. He just slowly works his way through a sequence of vaguely related words with random pauses. It genuinely sounds like he has some sort of mental or possibly personality disorder. Just imo.
Nah, its not just you.

He strikes me as a total ******.
Feels he has to use words like "tail" for swing, "pole" for stump, "jag" for seam movement. Just to make it sound like he's saying something of worth. Oh, don't forget the use of "the ole" or "the good ole", and rambling on like a total moron when his fellow commentator asks him a question or for his opinion. Very rarely actually answers the question. He doesn't even have a decent knowledge of NZ cricketers, since he can't even get a commentary job in NZ.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bennett limping badly. Just when I thought this couldn't get any better for NZ...

JBH001

International Regular
Don't get the Morrison hate, myself. As far as cricket commentators go, he seems alright (which, I suppose, isn't saying much).

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Bennett, apparently one of the best bowlers in the country, just failed with 3 consecutive attempts to run up and bowl a ball. FMD.

JBH001

International Regular
Yeah, he rolled his ankle. It looked bad on replay, he'll be lucky if he hasn't sprained that badly.