• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 36 - England v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodster

International Captain
Well then I must be wrong, England have got it spot on with their tactics, thats why we are top of the group and are strong favourites to win it..::wacko:
Not England, top sides. They tick along with ones and twos and wait for something loose, not try slogging.

Woodster

International Captain
Terrible run out. Think this may go down to the wire again if we can scrap to a decent-ish total. Not sure the nerves can take too many more of these games, especially if we lose we're out.

Keeno

Cricket Spectator
Not England, top sides. They tick along with ones and twos and wait for something loose, not try slogging.

Have a look at Sri Lanka's scores or India's scores. Riddled with boundaries thats why they have it right and we have it so badly wrong..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wasn't Wright the guy who once won England a game from 110 something for 6, chasing 215 or thereabouts against India? I think Broad was involved as well...

Woodster

International Captain
Presumably being seven wickets down we're going to take the batting powerplay in the last 5 overs of the innings. These two must keep milking to that point picking up at least five/six an over.

Keeno

Cricket Spectator
Wasn't Wright the guy who once won England a game from 110 something for 6, chasing 215 or thereabouts against India? I think Broad was involved as well...

I hope you aren't suggesting that he did that by scoring boundaries because apparently thats not how you win games.

Woodster

International Captain
Have a look at Sri Lanka's scores or India's scores. Riddled with boundaries thats why they have it right and we have it so badly wrong..
They play well constructed innings without trying to hit a boundary every ball.

Spark

Global Moderator
I reckon they'll leave it for the end which might be fair enough. Wright's looking good now, amazingly.