• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 35 - Australia v Canada

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayzamann

International Regular
I'd ordinarily wish to win the toss and bat, but the way in which the bowlers went about dismissing Kenya, this game may go the 100 overs. :P

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We be bowling. Canada electing to bat.

We really should bowl them out for three here, then get them off one ball.
/Ricky_fan

Burgey

Will be interesting to see how the bowlers come up. Tait and Johnson should be better for the work.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting that Tait at the best of times can’t string two games together yet come a WC, he is injury free and firing on all cylinders. Can see Aus winning the WC and both he and Lee to break down immediately afterwards.

kingkallis

International Coach
Well well well!

I was expecting to see some 10-3-22-2 for Lee and he gives away 16 runs in his first over!

Burgey

Jeez, what a shot that was.

Crazy bowling here. Far too much room to Patel.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Crazy bowling and batting. Patel looks to not be interested in dying wondering while Tait and Lee are all over the shop. Remarkable that the usually wayward Johnson has the best economy rate of all seamers so far in this WC.

vcs

Wow! Canada have been getting better as this tournament has progressed TBF.

Burgey

If there's a better shot played in the WC than Patel's six off Tait, I hope I see it.