• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 34 - Ireland v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
272's a decent total, kinda feel that we let them get away. Still in the game though, I'm hoping this is one of those pitches where faster bowling=easier batting.

Uppercut

Stirling trying to maul Steyn through the off side every ball. This is why spides shouldn't play cricket.

Uppercut

Did he just try to run that to third man off the edge with two slips in place? Against Morne Morkel. Lol Stirling. So easy to like but such a stupid cricketer..

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha. Morkel ****s up at fine leg/third man twice but gets two wickets. The congrats from Steyn must have been pretty muted.

Uppercut

This Morkel fellow is really starting to become a thorn in my balls.

LOL no mid-on for NO'B. What a boob.

shivfan

Banned
Nah, it'll be grand. How good can Van Wyk be, he gave us two catches in his first few overs :ph34r:.
:laugh:
Seriously though, van Wyk looked awful, even though he lucked his way to 40-odd....

I think he should make way when AB returns, and Ingram should keep his place. In contrast to van Wyk, Duminy played a more composed innings, and showed how to convert starts into something bigger. Now, Duminy gets a wicket to cap off a fine day!

And Peterson is enjoying this World Cup, isn't he? Right now, Peterson >>> Botha....