• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC should Investigate Bookies Presence in Indian Dressing Room During World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
ACSU is fine with it apparently.

ACSU: Why DDCA official was in dressing room - Rediff.com Sports

Rediff.com has learnt that the ICC's ACSU issued the following clarification:

'Pradeep was appointed as the official local LO (liaison officer) for the Indian team by DDCA and it is only on the invitation of the team manager that Pradeep was provided temporary visitor pass for access to the PMOA (Players and Match Officials Area).'

The communique to the ICC's venue managers was signed by R N Sawani, general manager, ACSU, ICC.

'There are no issues with the India - Netherlands game as on date,' Sawani added.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
I'd suspicious about a few games this world cup. After what Pakistan have done in the last decade it means my trust in almost any side's honesty has dropped and I have no optimism towards any allergations. Chances are they're all true.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'd suspicious about a few games this world cup. After what Pakistan have done in the last decade it means my trust in almost any side's honesty has dropped and I have no optimism towards any allergations. Chances are they're all true.
You've had post after post deleted after insinuating match-fixing in certain matches, and still you go on beating that drum. Takes a while to get things through to you, doesn't it?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gonna go ahead and lock this thread. From Adam's post, it looks like that there's no real issue here and I think we all know this isn't going to end well if it stays open. If anything more comes from it we can open it up but at the moment it seems like a dead issue.

irrotev: what Voltman said. Not appropriate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.