• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 32 - Bangladesh v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I quite like Shuvo. :) Glad to see he's playing today, hopefully he will bowl well.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Would be tempted to bowl Shafiul out here, but that never happens these days.

BeeGee

International Captain
Shakib isn't one of the best ODI players in the world for nothing. Great start by Bangladesh!

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
This is how you play cricket. Full of energy and making sure not giving away too many runs.

A certain team that played against Netherlands just couple of days ago picked up first wicket when Netherlands had 58 runs. Reveals a lot about that team's bowling and fielding abilities.

Challis

U19 12th Man
Good start by Bangladesh bowlers particularly the two fast bowlers, they've been extremely economical creating the pressure that gifted the two wickets to the seamers, i wish Shakib would have started with both the seamers rather than split them with a spinner,

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, 200 would be some effort from here and the problem for the Dutch is their attack isn't at all suited for these conditions.

Bangladesh could trouble South Africa if they prepare such a wicket and count on 40+ overs of spin. Otherwise they would get trounced if its good for batting.

Challis

U19 12th Man
very unlucky there, harsh way to go out, RTD in now, could do with knocking down that inflated average of his,

Challis

U19 12th Man
Cooper starting to hit out at Shakib, that drop by Mushy could be crucial, that or Shakib will get his wicket, i sense that this could be an important phase of the game

as i write this Cooper is run out, good work by Mushy, redeeming himself for the earlier error

Challis

U19 12th Man
Shakib bowling to his Worcestershire teammate, would be nice to get his wicket,
Shakib's probably been the worst of all the Bangladeshi bowlers, not many times you would have said that

cnerd123

likes this
Netherlands to get out for a low and totally chaseable target.

BD fluff up the run chase with the middle order folding meekly. Tamim blazes a 40 odd, Shaiful hits out a bit at the end, Shakib with a sparky little cameo, but they fall short by some 20 odd runs.

You heard it here first.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Slightly ominous partnership. Bangladesh will make hard work of anything over 200.

Edit: spoke too soon, Kervezee gone.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
For a player who is half decent at county level, Kervezee looks pretty ordinary. 7 WC matches, highest score is 18. Test ambitions with England will have to wait...

cnerd123

likes this
At the risk of being a jinx or sounding a touch arrogant...I think Shaiful and Rubel are a better pace bowling pair than any 2 of Nehra/Munaf/Sreesanth.

Rubel went up to 87.7 MPH today. That's faster than any Indian quick this WC.