• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 30 - Canada v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
Canada have a few good bowlers but their top order batting has been consistently poor, even against other associates. I'm as fair as anyone to the minnows but Canada really don't have much of a chance at this level.

Blaze 18

Banned
If Canada repeat their bowling performance against Pakistan with the ball, then the match might get interesting. I can't see it happening though, should be a one-sided match.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FFS, I hope NZ bat first against a minnow for once. The 10 wicket wins against Zim & Kenya were so boring ...

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Canada fields first. Good to see Williamson :wub: back, though I'd have liked woodcock to get a game.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Got a couple of fours, and one ball nearly went for six. Got an underarm ball as well haha

Warne was bowling purposely terrible though

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to see these two scoring a lot of singles. Though does anyone else get the impression that this is all the runs that BMac will score this tournament?