• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 30 - Canada v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GGG

State Captain
I really think that both games played today were fixed by ICC!!!

How?

ICC probably instructed Australia and NZ to stretch their games against minnows as much as possible.

They just wanted the 50/50 format to be more entertaining, which would have not been if Aus and NZ borught their A game to bowl out the opposition in less than 30 overs.
:blink: I have a nice tin-foil hat for sale that you might be interested in.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Interesting little factoid

Most runs off an over in ODI history
36 - Gibbs (6,6,6,6,6,6)
32 - Afridi (4,4,6,6,6,6)
31 - Williamson (1) Franklin (6,6,4,6,N4,wd,2) vs Canada
30 - Taylor (4,6,wd,6,wd,2,4,6) vs Pakistan
30 - Jayasuriya (wd,4,0,6,6,6,6,1)
30 - Jayasuriya (6,6,6,6,4,2)
30 - Boucher (4,1) Kallis (2,5wd,6,6,6)
30 - Mascarenhas (0,6,6,6,6,6)
28 - Taylor (4,6,6,wd,0,4,wd,6) vs Pakistan
28 - Taylor (6,6,0,6,6,4) vs Canada
Hahaha, awesome. Good stats.

:laugh:

Nah, How is a gun. Give him another game against England or South Africa and you'll see, you'll all see!
Ewww. No way. If he plays again i'll be pissed.I'd rather have anyone in the squad wicket keep just so How doesn't play.

Last edited:

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I really think that both games played today were fixed by ICC!!!

How?

ICC probably instructed Australia and NZ to stretch their games against minnows as much as possible.

They just wanted the 50/50 format to be more entertaining, which would have not been if Aus and NZ borught their A game to bowl out the opposition in less than 30 overs.
IF Mills had not have broken down the game may have gone differently.

Not sure why I am responding to this.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But in all that nonsensical rambling, there was one rock-solid point that NZ might not have been coming into this tournament with every intention of doing their very best...

Indeed.
:laugh: