• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 29 - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woodster

International Captain
Botha's done an excellent job so far, the boundary in that over was only the second one he has been taken for in eight overs. Very good effort.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
cricinfo said:
Using Richie Benaud's formula of: Double the score after 32 overs and subtract 10 for every wicket lost - Gives a par score for India of 410 after 50 overs. Anything less than 400 for India would be a disappointment after this rollicking start
I reckon they'll fall just short 385 or something

irfan

State Captain
99 international tons - what an absolute legend.

Hope he scores a string of middling scores, only to complete the ultimate fantasy with his 100th 100 in a winning cause in this year's WC final

Spark

Global Moderator
He was abused several minutes ago and he was striking in the 80s...

Granted, I've been glancing at the live scorecard while doing other things for the most part. Slow start I presume?
Not sure what bun was referring to but I most definitely meant the very elongated start.

Woodster

International Captain
Gambhir really got to put his foot down during this powerplay, which he is trying to do. So many better strikers of the ball that could make more use of this powerplay, so basically hit out or get Gautam.