• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 29 - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
wow....................zaheer out.

This sucks. I bet deep down all other teams are laughing.

India will lose this match 101%.
Look, I'm not sure what kind of attention you're trying to get, but nothing is ever over until the final ball.

Particularly when defending 300.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Its just more and more disappointing to think about it. The start they got and the great platform set only to squander away. Bowling has been a real joke in this tournament. And dire fielding to boot to. SA should get this target if they play sensibly just like England did.

Spark

Global Moderator
India's decision to play three seamers looking dumber by the minute

Another one. Wow, this is a collapse of monumental proportions.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
India's decision to play three seamers looking dumber by the minute

Another one. Wow, this is a collapse of monumental proportions.
Quite so. Nehra or Chawla? Hmmm.

Englandesque collapse tho.

& that's yer lot. Michelle for Steyn. Great bowling.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I wonder what the smallest percentage total of a completed innings has been contributed by wickets three through ten?
9.8% to beat - I challenge anyone to find a more spectacular implosion than that one.

Now where's that bloke who was telling us all how useless Steyn was this morning?

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
That ends the tragedy. Well done SA. Great Come back. Its not only piss poor batting, They have stuck to their task with the ball as well. Caught very well in the end. Now they should bat sensibly and win the game.

Spark

Global Moderator
Quite so. Nehra or Chawla? Hmmm.

Englandesque collapse tho.

& that's yer lot. Michelle for Steyn. Great bowling.
9 for 29... think even the modern collapse masters, England, Pakistan and (sigh) us would struggle to replicate that.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Have you seen the Indian attack?

And another down.

Will they get to 300?
I'm aware that it's the Indian attack, but I'm also aware that scoreboard pressure does funny things, and this is South Africa we are talking about.

There is no such thing as certainty (unless you are backing Asif to no-ball).