• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Curator - Flat pitch for RSA vs India

salman85

International Debutant
India's batting > South Africa's batting

So this helps the Indians more.Not by a huge margin maybe,but it does.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

But Steyn on flat wickets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone India have on flat wickets.

Thus advantage South Africa. And anyway, flat wickets negate quality differences in batting lineups more than tricky wickets.

If this was turning square, India would have the advantage. Hopefully they are saving the massive turners for the knockout stages. I'd be pissed off if India lose on a non-turner in the elimination stages.

Shri

Mr. Glass
But Steyn on flat wickets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone India have on flat wickets.

Thus advantage South Africa. And anyway, flat wickets negate quality differences in batting lineups more than tricky wickets.

If this was turning square, India would have the advantage. Hopefully they are saving the massive turners for the knockout stages. I'd be pissed off if India lose on a non-turner in the elimination stages.
Lol Steyn in a hack in ODIs. Morkel is the one I would be more concerned about, hope the bounce is waist high.

salman85

International Debutant
Actually, it negates the difference between the two batting line-ups.

I'm a Pakistani,rooting for India in this game.

You dare to question me?:ph34r:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It does show how defensive India is. I really hope that when the two teams play there is a cloud cover :laugh: Steyn will slaughter them.
Actually a square turner with uneven bounce suits India much better than a proper flat pitch.:dry:

And the type of cloud cover nagpur has ,don't think it will make a difference.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Yeah but India's bowling << SA's bowling. Our pacers be ****ed on Sunday. A turning track would provide a bigger advantage for us.