• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be the winner of icc cricket world cup 2011 ?

Who will be the winner of icc cricket world cup 2011 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Friends now people are suffering of icc world cup 2011 fever, which team you like most in this world cup and according to u who will the winner of this world cup?
what's about you
Share your ideas

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Needs multiple options tbh, the team I like the most aren't the team that I think are going to win so I'm going to have to abstain.

Welcome to the forums though and I'm sure your stay will be long and fruitful.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Safrica
Soon Smith's Safricans silences sour skeptics successfully.

mirin alliteration?
hatersgonnahate.xls

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Now that Hussey's back I'd unabashedly say Australia.

Without him we still had a very strong batting line-up; very capable of winning it. But he is probably the best batsman we have in terms of being able to save us from a losing position in a myriad of ways. We are going to face matches, eventually, where the opposition have played out of their skin and have us under the cosh; but from a batting point of view he is our Bevan and I believe he'll be vital.

slugger

State Vice-Captain
i dont mind who wins as long as its not australia. Winning 4 in a row is blight on all teams to A: allowing them the option to win, by them making the finals and B: to self destruct under the daunting shadow australia opposers over the world cup.

they have there weaknesses like all teams they are just harder to exploit and detect.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
i dont mind who wins as long as its not australia. Winning 4 in a row is blight on all teams to A: allowing them the option to win, by them making the finals and B: to self destruct under the daunting shadow australia opposers over the world cup.

they have there weaknesses like all teams they are just harder to exploit and detect.
Not all teams. Just everyone but us.

Spark

Global Moderator
Now that Hussey's back I'd unabashedly say Australia.

Without him we still had a very strong batting line-up; very capable of winning it. But he is probably the best batsman we have in terms of being able to save us from a losing position in a myriad of ways. We are going to face matches, eventually, where the opposition have played out of their skin and have us under the cosh; but from a batting point of view he is our Bevan and I believe he'll be vital.
I actually think that now that Hussey is in we can afford to carry White in the hope that he fires. If he and Ponting click then our batting order is almost mid-00's strong. Ludicrously strong.

I just have this nasty feeling about our pace attack having an off day when we're defending. Nowadays no total is safe.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
your and turbi's credibility is at stake.......i know which doesn't mean much :p.......but still both of you hold the same opinion regarding their favorite teams

cricpk

U19 12th Man
your and turbi's credibility is at stake.......i know which doesn't mean much :p.......but still both of you hold the same opinion regarding their favorite teams
I also have a feeling that Pakistan have an outside chance of winning, but for that they will have to lose to Australia but they must win against Zimbabwe.