• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be the winner of icc cricket world cup 2011 ?

Who will be the winner of icc cricket world cup 2011 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only three sides so far have looked capable of winning:

Australia
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

I think Pakistan are the ones to beat at the moment.

tooextracool

International Coach
Only three sides so far have looked capable of winning:

Australia
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

I think Pakistan are the ones to beat at the moment.
Australia have looked capable of winning on the back of beating NZ with some of its poorest selections? Dont think they've shown anything this world cup. If anything they've had the easiest route to the QF, where I expect any team from Grp B with the exception of possibly Bangladesh to beat them.

smash84

The Tiger King
NZ beat them easily. I fear Aus far more than Pakistan.
NZ beat them easily thanks for Khatmal. Take Khatmal out of the equation and NZ looked quite ordinary tbh.

Their bowling has been good though but I am sure had Ross Taylor been bagged it would have been Pakistan's game easily.

Blaze 18

Banned
NZ beat them easily thanks for Khatmal. Take Khatmal out of the equation and NZ looked quite ordinary tbh.

Their bowling has been good though but I am sure had Ross Taylor been bagged it would have been Pakistan's game easily.
I agree with what you're saying, but Kamran Akmal is part of the side for this World Cup. When people rate Pakistan and their chances, they also account for Kamran Akmal and his blunders.

smash84

The Tiger King
I agree with what you're saying, but Kamran Akmal is part of the side for this World Cup. When people rate Pakistan and their chances, they also account for Kamran Akmal and his blunders.
my point is that other teams won't have Khatmal so NZ won't have such a good chance of beating them. And as terrible as Khatmal he usually doesn't come into play for Pakistan. Bowlers usually help themselves with bowleds and LBWs

Mikey29

Banned
Head says:
Semi finals-
India v Aus
West Indies(to beat Sri Lanka) v South Africa

Final - Aus v South Africa
Winner- South Africa