• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 28 - Bangladesh v England

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Poor Tredwell, he comes running on with a drink but is told to get off by Daryl Harper. That was Tredwell's World Cup moment snatched away from him

Lol

Spark

Global Moderator
Odd. I think Shakib must've missed the fact that the keeper dropped the ball...

Didn't look very out on the lbw for mine either.

Last edited:

pskov

International 12th Man
Trott being given not out on that review exposes a flaw in the UDRS as it stands.

As the rule is currently, a batsman can be 2.4m down the track and the ball given out if 51% of the ball is predicted to hit the stumps, whilst a batsman back in his crease with a distance of say 40cm between impact and stumps can be given not out if 49% of the ball is predicted to hit the wicket even though HawkEye's accuracy in predicting the stumps would be hit is higher in the second instance. It's a problematic inconsistency, but I suppose the ICC recommends the simpler '51% of the ball must be hitting' guideline for clarity.

Spark

Global Moderator
Sigh. People don't seem to get it - the reason it's not out is because the on-field ump didn't give it out in the first place.

I wonder if the batsmen should bother raising the bat if no one claps.

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Fairplay to Morgan, decent effort to come straight in and perform another rescue act. Could do with Trott turning it up now

Jayzamann

International Regular
Have to feel for Trott, he needs to score 10,000 ODI runs before he can mysteriously gain all his hair back.

salman85

International Debutant
Gone!!

Some nailbiting going on in the English camp i assume.Bangladesh are fully equiped to chase a target around 230 i think.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
One of the very few times Razzak has turned up against a test playing nation. England played him poorly though, credit to Trott for continually scoring runs but its not the 1990s anymore. Great to have Morgan back.

250 should be enough. :mellow:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Even 230 looks a stretch from here. Maybe get Morgan at 6? The rest of these clowns don't know how to finish.