• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 27 - Ireland v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Windies have a huge tail, particularly if you factor in the likes of Pollard and Thomas. Never seen Thomas bat before but the guys highest score in List A cricket is 35.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Will be interesting to see how Russel bowls later out. I rate him but he didn't perform against Sri Lanka

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Been brilliant from Ireland so far, West Indies putting the likes of Pollard under pressure to perform later on.

Spark

Global Moderator
Chanderpaul out to a weak chip for 35@56. What do we make of that - I'm not very impressed personally.

Hmm, Bravo out for a duck.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Pollard looking very uncertain here. Four dots balls and has a big waft that he edges down to third man.

Just one off that over from Rankin. Quality stuff from the big fella.

salman85

International Debutant
West Indies need to get something in excess of 270 here.I think Ireland will fancy anything around 200.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Intriguingly poised. Think 300 is on which you'd suppose is too many for the fighting Irish.

That's shoddy from Cusack. Didn't even lay a hand on it.