• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the hundreds scored in this World Cup...

salman85

International Debutant
Anderson's 91 against India was rather entertaining.Not a century i know,but only 9 runs away,cut the guy some slack.The pitches suit him so i'm confident he'll score another good knock soon.

Never say never.In Jamie we trust.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have to have O'Brien's at #1. Whatever reservations are (rightly) held about our bowling attack it was good enough to have reduced Ireland to 111/5 and subsequently defend 171 versus SA.

Taylor's takes the silver for the awesome late hitting. He was just completely "in the zone" after his scratchy start.

Strauss's was a great innings of proper cricket shots and was one of those knocks that shows it's possible to gallop along at better than a run a ball without taking the long handle to the oppo; when he went our innings stalled badly and we were left needing (from memory) 29 off the last two after looking like we'd waltz it with Strauss (see what I did there?).

1) O'Brien
2) Taylor
3) Strauss
4) Tendulkar
5) ten Doeschate
6) Sehwag

Indifference thereafter.

biased indian

International Coach
Anderson's 91 against India was rather entertaining.Not a century i know,but only 9 runs away,cut the guy some slack.The pitches suit him so i'm confident he'll score another good knock soon.

Never say never.In Jamie we trust.
you got me confused....:)

Blaze 18

Banned
Taylor got some really incredible luck at the start though.
So did some of the others. Kevin O'Brien was dropped by Andrew Strauss, Strauss was dropped by Harbhajan (plus Strauss nicked the ball twice to Dhoni which the Indians missed), Jayawardene had some luck with two bat-pad decisions, etc. To single out Ross Taylor's knock is a little unfair, I think.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Add today's hundred by Tendulkar to the list. Thought it was even better than the one against England.