• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Terror threat to World Cup in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sad news.

I hope they find these ****s and rip their nuts out and use them as cricket balls for the next few matches.

StumpMic

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I don't think you can have a public event without a terror threat these days. Still it would be very damaging to India if an attack did take place.

smash84

The Tiger King
Sad news.

I hope they find these ****s and rip their nuts out and use them as cricket balls for the next few matches.
yuck..........I hope you are sitting in the crowd and those nut cricket balls land on your head when they are hit for 6 :p

Howe_zat

Audio File
yuck..........I hope you are sitting in the crowd and those nut cricket balls land on your head when they are hit for 6 :p
On second thoughts, I would approve of the terrorist bollocks getting hit for six if they are still attached to the terrorist at the time.

smash84

The Tiger King
On second thoughts, I would approve of the terrorist bollocks getting hit for six if they are still attached to the terrorist at the time.
yeah its fine as long as the nuts are still on him...........no point in torturing the crowd with his nuts :ph34r:

Blaze 18

Banned
They had better be attached, else Sreesanth might think it's a cricket ball and try to catch it. :ph34r: