• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Terror threat to World Cup in India

angad

U19 12th Man
Yes.That one came out a few weeks ago when the World Cup had only just started or was about to start.Pity really.This isn't the first time they've threatned to do something like this,it happens pretty much every time we play on Indian soil in a high stake match.Hard time keeping politics out of cricket like so many other people/groups on either side of the border.
Yaar Shiv Sena is not bad, they dont have problem with Pakistan or Pakistani's, All they do is protest against spineless Indian govt., its democracy they have every right to demand justice for terrorism victims. Its one quality of theirs I admire, they are not on sale like other Parties we have in Sub-Continent. Don't you want party in opposition who can question PPP Zardari abt killings in Tribal areas, Drone attacks, Rampant corruption, Blasts in Cities, protest Afghan refugee's, Blasphemy Laws, Killings in Karachi based on ethnicities, Baloch Insurgency? All this Shiv Sena does without killing people on road (MQM), They dont have links with 3rd country terrorist outfit like PMN-L. Instead of Hafiz Saeed rally's, Shiv Sena organize Music concerts, Michael Jackson performed in India after invitation from thackeray's.

Not only Pakistani Govt. Shiv Sena is opposed to immigrants to Mumbai from Hindi belt states also. All they saying is remove corruption from Bihar and UP so that state can flourish and Mumbai doesnt have to suffer.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
Like i said,they can protest all they want.But i just don't see the link between threatning a cricket team.If this was a Pakistani ISI delegation travelling to India,then fine,i'd understand the hostility,but this is a sport for crying out loud.I'm sure all Indians would want to see Pakistan play them in India too.

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Yaar Shiv Sena is not bad, they dont have problem with Pakistan or Pakistani's, All they do is protest against spineless Indian govt., its democracy they have every right to demand justice for terrorism victims. Its one quality of theirs I admire, they are not on sale like other Parties we have in Sub-Continent. Don't you want party in opposition who can question PPP Zardari abt killings in Tribal areas, Drone attacks, Rampant corruption, Blasts in Cities, protest Afghan refugee's, Blasphemy Laws, Killings in Karachi based on ethnicities, Baloch Insurgency? All this Shiv Sena does without killing people on road (MQM), They dont have links with 3rd country terrorist outfit like PMN-L. Instead of Hafiz Saeed rally's, Shiv Sena organize Music concerts, Michael Jackson performed in India after invitation from thackeray's.

Not only Pakistani Govt. Shiv Sena is opposed to immigrants to Mumbai from Hindi belt states also. All they saying is remove corruption from Bihar and UP so that state can flourish and Mumbai doesnt have to suffer.
Don't want to get into politics, but found this pretty ridiculous. They have no rights to prevent people from moving in to Mumbai. Since they are losing their relevance to the other Thackeray party they are trying to come up with **** to show themselves as the true saviours of the Marathi people. How could anyone justify the attacks on people from the north working in Mumbai saying it is remove corruption in Bhar and UP?