• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Match Fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookm

Banned
Whoever saw the Pakistan v New Zealand game will know what I am talking about. Bowler throwing fours, horrible dropped catches, 100 off 5 overs..........

Spark

Global Moderator
Just no. Worst ****. If this is match fixing, so was SA the other day, England before etc. etc.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Won't be the last accusation. I didn't feel anything was amiss, just **** bowling. If this is match fixing, India have been doing for more than a year already.:p So, India > Pakistan. I like us to be 1up on them no matter what the competition is about.:cool:

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, esp. when a somewhat out-of-touch White and a horrendously out-of-nick Clarke got 84 in 5.

--

It was horrid bowling but also some extraordinary batting. They could've got 60-70 in those 5 and done bloody well.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
This is why I hate the three **** ****s who did this. Everytime something out there happens in a Pakistan match, especially if it involves an unfashionable team, some cries fixing.

And with the NZ batting order, the horrible feeling buried deeply in the back of my mind is with their luck it could well be.

I'm gonna go with it was a combination of Taylor being brilliant and Pakistan losing the plot though.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Credit must be given to Rusco for a fine innings threads like this are not good for the game! we should be focusing on the good points the innings was sheer brilliance brutal hitting!

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
can someone ban this Brook guy? his posts are racist and offensive! we are here to talk cricket!

and anyone who loves cricket would appreciate what a fine knock what was from Taylor

Spark

Global Moderator
@Flem: Indeed.

Agreed with your last post though. It's not the no balls, they are basically irrelevant. It's the whole cloud it brings over the rest of the game, and tarnishes what should be brilliant and unexpected results.

Mind you, captain terry roll here might not be the best indicator of sentiment in that regard.

Regardless,

Status
Not open for further replies.