• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injured Broad facing World Cup exit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacknife

International Captain
Broad is one of the few players I really really dislike. Happy to see him go.
Poor form from you imo and I thought you were better than that. I really dislike Afridi, but I wouldn't want him to go home injured, apart from I don't want to see players injured, you want all the best cricketers in the world at the WC and I would have thought all cricket fans do.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bring in Rashid. Did well in the Kentucky, ****y didn't he? Means no more Yardy, no possibility of Tredwell and Shahzad can cover for Broad.
Good numbers but mainly bowled darts and didn't bat that well. Dunno if he'd be a better option then Yardy at this stage, tbh,

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Ofcourse Broad is a good bowler.As I read that Broad would not take part in the WC, ofcourse a single tear rolled down my cheek.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Broad is one of the few players I really really dislike. Happy to see him go.
Hey Sanz I really really dislike you but I'm not about to go wishing you injury or illness. What an awful post, alas I am not surprised.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Poor form from you imo and I thought you were better than that. I really dislike Afridi, but I wouldn't want him to go home injured, apart from I don't want to see players injured, you want all the best cricketers in the world at the WC and I would have thought all cricket fans do.
Hey Sanz I really really dislike you but I'm not about to go wishing you injury or illness. What an awful post, alas I am not surprised.
Way to misrepresent my point. Did I wish him injury or failure ? If so, Please show where. I said I am happy to see him go home and that btw sounds a lot nice than calling players "arse hole" in this very thread by another "well respected" English fan.

But again I am not surprised at how certain people have been behaving in last few weeks.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Shut up Sanz your post is horse****, you are a bona fide mean person

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Someone is still suffering from Imperialist hangover. The Evil Empire is dead, last I knew.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I apologise to the whole forum for actually calling someone a mean person. I can only imagine the distress it caused. I hope you will all be able to forgive me for such a clear breach of forum rules and social etiquette.

Jacknife

International Captain
No, I will not be forced to watch someone I dislike.
Who the hell's forcing you to watch England play. As far as your weak response, I didn't think you could find a way, to out do your last comment but wow,you managed it.Class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.