• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
I know it's only the Netherlands but it's still kind of annoying seeing fairly innocuous spin played like this. No reason all those deliveries can't be worked for one.

biased indian

International Coach
I'm convinced Sachin fields for the first 5 overs of every ODi match and then goes "cbf" and Raina comes on.
if we are batting first he never does that other wise will he be able to bat as opener ??

but its different when we are fielding second

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That shot came from not taking enough singles.

Meanwhile lol Yuvraj continues on his merry way.

Spark

Global Moderator
Sigh, poor batting. Failure to work the ones ---> too much pressure to go for the big shot ---> wicket.

stumpski

International Captain
Didn't really look a percentage shot, did it. I suppose he was going for long-on rather than long-off, but the ball was in the air so long that Zaheer would probably have been able to get to it anyway.

Spark

Global Moderator
Really average batting. You really have to work singles and not get bogged down like this.

stumpski

International Captain
Minnow basher Zuiderent in now - never gets any runs against the Test sides. And nearly out to his first ball. Did OK in a stint with Sussex, but that was a few years back.

salman85

International Debutant
I've always liked Nehra.The man charges in like a bull :D.

Good bowler TBH.Screwed over by Injuries like so many of India's pacemen.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Is there a better exponent of reverse swing today than zaheer? Seems to be the master.