• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stumpski

International Captain
Playing an ODI in India in the mid-1970s would have been a bit like this - three overs from Abid Ali, one from Solkar, then all twirlers. Not suggesting that Chawla is the new Chandra though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't agree with Gavaskar in that by playing Nehra in this match and not Ashwin it means that if India drop Chawla they'll play 3 seamers. It makes no sense.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hahah the amount of times I've caught my thumb in my pocket. Look like a total spanner, especially when you've been bowling piss all day.

Two noises.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What has Ashwin not done to deserve a game as compared to Sree and Nehra and to some extent Piyush

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Hahah the amount of times I've caught my thumb in my pocket. Look like a total spanner, especially when you've been bowling piss all day.

Two noises.
It did look pad first.

Not great batting though, those just should not get wickets.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All on these two to get a decent score. Hope they do and get a couple of early wickets to make it a half decent game, getting fed up of one game a day and it being too one sided.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm convinced Sachin fields for the first 5 overs of every ODi match and then goes "cbf" and Raina comes on.

stumpski

International Captain
20 overs of spin in the first 24 - and they still only manage 15 an hour. Not as if the ball's been disappearing to all parts.