• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes, considering how much improvement we saw in Zaheer after that one season in county cricket. Why aren't we sending guys like Ishant, Sreesanth, and Munaf over there? Especially before the series against England coming up this summer.

I mean you'd think Zaheer would mentor and convince Ishant and the rest to invest in a season of county cricket, but it boggles my mind as to why that hasn't been the case. I mean Zaheer came back a completely different bowler.
Same question @ Australia, really. I'm guessing a packed schedule precludes playing even a portion of a county season which is disappointing.

biased indian

International Coach
hopefully ashwin play today and take some wickets..so that we don't have to see chawla for rest of the tournament

salman85

International Debutant
India will rip the dutch a new hole ,but it would be awesome if Sehwag is on 99,attempts to get his century off a six,and is caught on the boundary :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, considering how much improvement we saw in Zaheer after that one season in county cricket. Why aren't we sending guys like Ishant, Sreesanth, and Munaf over there?
Usually you find the counties actually get a say in who they want to sign, rather than have players forced upon them.

That said, IIRC counties did try to sign a few Indians last season and the BCCI refused them permission. Can't remember who it was, but don't think any of the quicks were in the list though.