• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As much as that maybe true, it is the event that will give me the most satisfaction; beating Australia in a WC final.
Yeah fair enough. Can understand that. Especially at home too.

On a different note, is it just me or are there a crazy number of injuries ATM, and in the lead up to this WC?

Last edited:

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Nothing wrong with talking about them. It's your over confidence that I love, which is why I want you around here for the knock out stages :)
I will be here don't you worry! :)

I agree with Turbinator, Australia are the side I would love to face and beat in the final, A to get revenge for 2003.

Also let us not forget not only have they won 3 world cups in a row, they have also been to the final 4 times in a row (lost 1996 final)

Winning the final, and beating Australia in the final therefore would be a very special moment, like an offcial changing of the guard! :)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't watch the rest of the match - I'm sick alright! - But I guess the plan for the top order to get out and Waterboy to score more runs worked.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FFS Burgey. stop quoting Dhoni Fan. He's on my ignore but its pointless if you quote all his posts.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

I agree with Turbinator, Australia are the side I would love to face and beat in the final, A to get revenge for 2003.

Also let us not forget not only have they won 3 world cups in a row, they have also been to the final 4 times in a row (lost 1996 final)

Winning the final, and beating Australia in the final therefore would be a very special moment, like an offcial changing of the guard! :)
Here you go Jono

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Asked to assess South Africa, West Indies and India, who they have played against, Borren said: 'I think one big difference was that West Indies had fast bowler Kemar Roach and South Africa had Dale Steyn and Morne Morkel. It is difficult for us to play such pace. Zaheer Khan is a quality bowler, but he does not bowl at that pace. For us it (pace) is a big difference.'

Interesting comments from the Dutch captain.
Not that interesting. They don't face pace regularly if at all so of course guys like Roach and Steyn are going to be more daunting to face.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member