• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blaze 18

Banned
Awww man, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the Dutch captain during the post-match presentation. You could see how much all this meant to him and his side. Well played Netherlands, very well played. There's no way the ICC are going to remove you guys, don't worry. The commitment and dedication shown by all your players is praiseworthy. I hope you end the World Cup on a high by beating Bangladesh and Ireland. :)

Shri

Mr. Glass
I don't think Yuvraj was chasing any record today, think Dhoni just wanted him to have a confidence boost ahead of the big games and let him get a 50 for that reason.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Awww man, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the Dutch captain during the post-match presentation. You could see how much all this meant to him and his side. Well played Netherlands, very well played. There's no way the ICC are going to remove you guys, don't worry. The commitment and dedication shown by all your players is praiseworthy. I hope you end the World Cup on a high by beating Bangladesh and Ireland. :)
Indeed. I would love Nedtherlands to beat Bangla. All they need to do is score atleast 250 runs if they get the opportunity to bat first. RTD needs to bring his A game.

Blaze 18

Banned
I don't think Yuvraj was chasing any record today, think Dhoni just wanted him to have a confidence boost ahead of the big games and let him get a 50 for that reason.
Yeah, I don't understand what the big deal is. We weren't in any danger of losing at that point.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha look I'm an Indian fan, but taking a powerplay with 4 runs left and blocking out an over during the powerplay to let Yuvi get to 50 is a bit extreme :laugh:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Haha look I'm an Indian fan, but taking a powerplay with 4 runs left and blocking out an over during the powerplay to let Yuvi get to 50 is a bit extreme :laugh:
But necessary to make an egomaniac like Yuvraj feel at home.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I refer to my sig. Played, gave 'em a scare. :happy:

(Although, tbh, I want Ireland to qualify, so they will need to beat you. But no hard feelings)

jeevan

International 12th Man
Yeah, I think we just need to put up with the number of games in a WC and have the 14 or 16 teams in.

A bit more so than Netherlands, can you imagine not having Ireland in the mix today - even with 10 teams? And had the team reductions been made in 2003, they might have never been in the picture.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Was going to correct my wording, as I meant my post, like Blaze's to be directed at the Dutch team. Will leave it, however, and assume Blaze is in fact Dutch. More fun.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TBH, the quality of the associates in this WC has improved substantially.. there isn't anyone nearly as bad as Namibia, Bermuda or UAE were in previous WCs. Probably Kenya.