• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If these two poor batting performances vs. Ireland and Netherlands result in Yuvraj getting in some serious form heading into the games vs. SA and WI, I'm willing to accept them.
Awta, it's been long since we've seen Yuvraj so fluent with his shots.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Well India definately won't lose this.

They will, however, be bothered by how they haven't been able to close out their matches against Ireland and the Netherlands form a winning position. They've been incredibly sloppy and kept the opposition in it.

Can't help but feel that at one stage in the knockouts they won't get away with it.
Nah, it just means we'll peak at the right time. :happy:

jeevan

International 12th Man
If these two poor batting performances vs. Ireland and Netherlands result in Yuvraj getting in some serious form heading into the games vs. SA and WI, I'm willing to accept them.
Umm - the rehabilitation of Yuvraj could work only if Sehwag, Tendulkar, Gambhir, Kohli get their mojo back too. Otherwise might as well not get on the bus in the morning...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Umm - the rehabilitation of Yuvraj could work only if Sehwag, Tendulkar, Gambhir, Kohli get their mojo back too. Otherwise might as well not get on the bus in the morning...
Sachin and Sehwag hardly looked out of form.

Gambhir is still batting.

Blaze 18

Banned
Three of those dudes have already scored hundreds in this tournament. This has been a below par performance from India, but let's not read too much into it.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I've got a feeling, Saturday's gonna be a good game, Saturday's gonna be a good good game, got a feelin' woooohoooooo :dj:

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
Not impressed with India in this match. Seem to not perform well against minnows. Average performance from bowlers and batsmen threw their wickets away.

It is good that the ICC are discarding the associates from the next world cup. It seems teams like India only up their game against the best and see these as a bit of a joke tbh. :laugh:

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Sachin and Sehwag hardly looked out of form.

Gambhir is still batting.
But Sachin and Sehwag need to stay much longer while batting. They should play smartly and not start hitting fours and sixes on every ball. To me it seems they are competing with each other and trying to score heavy, but in the process killing their innings too soon.

Kohli 1st match was great. He likes to start slow and then build towards a good innings. But the last three matches have been not so good for him. He has got clean bold twice. Last match he was run out, but that was Yuvraj's fault.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They're not definitely discarding the associates, and if they do it'll be a shame.

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
They're not definitely discarding the associates, and if they do it'll be a shame.

I think they will, and they should. It just lowers the tempo of the matches in the world cup, would India play like this against Pakistan?? I have watched many world cups and when India play a big match the intensity is there, whether it manifests as nervousness causing batting collapse or anything else, but there is something there.

Here the Indian team is going through the motions.