• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
I can feel a wicket or two going down very soon. I bet Gambhir will go next because he has started hitting boundaries.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Only three overs left for Seelaar. :( Needs to get at least one wicket in them.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well India definately won't lose this.

They will, however, be bothered by how they haven't been able to close out their matches against Ireland and the Netherlands form a winning position. They've been incredibly sloppy and kept the opposition in it.

Can't help but feel that at one stage in the knockouts they won't get away with it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lol @ the negativity of the Indian posters. You're still miles ahead of the game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If these two poor batting performances vs. Ireland and Netherlands result in Yuvraj getting in some serious form heading into the games vs. SA and WI, I'm willing to accept them.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Well India definately won't lose this.

They will, however, be bothered by how they haven't been able to close out their matches against Ireland and the Netherlands form a winning position. They've been incredibly sloppy and kept the opposition in it.

Can't help but feel that at one stage in the knockouts they won't get away with it.
exactly.