Cricket Betting Site Betway

View Poll Results: Who will win this match?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • India

    7 41.18%
  • Netherlands

    10 58.82%
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 493

Thread: *Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

  1. #211
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Top floor, bottom buzzer
    Posts
    28,591
    All over now, 189. Really quite a poor match so far, if Borren and Bukhari were fun.
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

  2. #212
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,521
    Yeah, very poor cricket - from both sides, but the Netherlands more so.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

  3. #213
    R_D
    R_D is offline
    International Debutant R_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,946
    so India have only one genuine wicket taking bowler..... kudos to Zaheer.

    Harbhjan continuing with his fine form of not taking wickets.

  4. #214
    R_D
    R_D is offline
    International Debutant R_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze 18 View Post
    Sakshi needs to make sure Dhoni hasn't dumped her for Chawla. There's no other plausible reason for him picking Chawla over and over again. Come to think of it, Ravindra Jadeja may be a little worried too.
    I think Ashwin will definitely play next match... the comments from Dhoni were quite interesting.. sounded like Ashwin was definitely going to play next despite how Chawla does in this match.
    Chawla is a good kid but not quite ready yet.. doesn't have the control yet.


  5. #215
    U19 Debutant Dhoni_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    travel
    Posts
    397
    I reckon we can chase this down in 20 odd overs

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,456
    Cricinfo : "The last two balls spoiled mu figures," says a smiling Piyush Chawla. "But I bowled well, my rhythm is back and I am confident going forward."



    You'll be carrying drinks from the next match mate, just like Sreesanth.

  7. #217
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,521
    Quote Originally Posted by R_D View Post
    so India have only one genuine wicket taking bowler..... kudos to Zaheer.

    Harbhjan continuing with his fine form of not taking wickets.
    So it would seem. I'm getting increasingly doubtful about India's chances in this tournament ITBT. Their batting is good, but not that good and their bowling ranges from mediocre to outright poor (Zaheer aside) and their fielding is ordinary. They're a side I can easily see giving away mountains of runs at the death on a regular basis if Zaheer has anything but an excellent day.
    Last edited by Spark; 09-03-2011 at 05:20 AM.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by R_D View Post
    I think Ashwin will definitely play next match... the comments from Dhoni were quite interesting.. sounded like Ashwin was definitely going to play next despite how Chawla does in this match.
    Chawla is a good kid but not quite ready yet.. doesn't have the control yet.
    I hope so. Either that or play three seamers.

  9. #219
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    67,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhoni_fan View Post
    I reckon we can chase this down in 20 odd overs
    Disappointed in you tbh.

    Thought you'd say about five and a half overs, having reversed the batting order.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

    “The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

    "Do you know why I have credibility? Because I don't exude morality." - Bob Hawke

    #408. Sixty three not out forever.

  10. #220
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    65,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhoni_fan View Post
    I reckon we can chase this down in 20 odd overs
    Why bother though?

    Have Sehwag and Sachin continue their reasonable form heading into SA.

    We won't be smashing 189 in 20 overs vs. SA. Why try and throw away wickets today?

    Don't understand why you're so keen on bashing them into oblivion. Especially when you scenarios are near impossible.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  11. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhoni_fan View Post
    I reckon we can chase this down in 20 odd overs
    Nah we won't chase this down in anything less than thirty-five overs.

  12. #222
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    54,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Disappointed in you tbh.

    Thought you'd say about five and a half overs, having reversed the batting order.
    And all batting with the opposite way

  13. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,456
    Sidhu is going out of his way to defend Harbhajan.

  14. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Why bother though?

    Have Sehwag and Sachin continue their reasonable form heading into SA.

    We won't be smashing 189 in 20 overs vs. SA. Why try and throw away wickets today?

    Don't understand why you're so keen on bashing them into oblivion. Especially when you scenarios are near impossible.
    Not only that, we'd be giving Netherlands a chance if we did that. It's not like we are going to have NRR problems so it's quite pointless.

  15. #225
    R_D
    R_D is offline
    International Debutant R_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    So it would seem. I'm getting increasingly doubtful about India's chances in this tournament ITBT. Their batting is good, but not that good and their bowling ranges from mediocre to outright poor (Zaheer aside) and their fielding is ordinary. They're a side I can easily see giving away mountains of runs at the death on a regular basis if Zaheer has anything but an excellent day.
    Yeah agree... I don't see India winning the world cup either.

    India missing Praveen Kumar badly.... he was good with new ball.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Will India ever match fast bowling trends
    By speedyguy in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-11-2018, 12:50 PM
  2. *Official* Match 5 - England v Netherlands
    By James in forum World Cup 2011
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: 24-02-2011, 02:20 AM
  3. ACC Twenty20 Cup, UAE Nov 2009
    By laksh_01 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:27 PM
  4. Surrey 2002: A Cricket Captain Diary
    By SIX AND OUT in forum Cricket Games
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-02-2005, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •